Welcome to my ePortfolio, where you can browse through my resume, accomplishments, and the things I value.
Earls Restaurant, Lethbridge
- Handled stressful situations in a calm and composed manner.
- Formulated relationships and connections within the work place, and with customers.
- resolved conflicts using critical thinking and problem solving skills.
- Strengthened my note taking skills with writing costumers requests down.
Jul 2011Jul 2013
Staples Business Depot, Lethbridge
- Provided customer service.
- Supplied and maintained customer service desk.
- Collaborated with co-workers and managers on effective improvements in-store.
Oct 2012Jan 2013
American Eagle, Lethbridge
- Arranged and organized clothing and price tags.
- Implemented creative thinking.
- Familiarized myself with all departments of the store.
Criminal Justice Policing Diploma Program
- Developed skills and knowledge in law enforcement.
- Established an understanding of individuals with disabilities.
- Improved my technical writing skills.
- Strengthened my ability to problem solve and communicate effectively.
- Gained knowledge regarding diverse communities.
Sep 2009Jun 2013
High School Diploma
Lethbridge Collegiate Institute
- Graduated high school meeting al requirements.
- Participated in school sports and student council.
To go beyond and above the standard requirements of the job at task. Maintain ethical standards, and to show empathy, respect, leadership, and commitment in all aspects of my job.
My vision is to always be challenged in my career, providing quality service in my community through good communication, problem solving skills, and high standards.
Manila & San Pablo, Philippines
- Served food to children and adults living on the streets.
- Communicated with people who speak a different language.
- Played with children and provided them with basic necessities such as food.
September- November 2014
Assistant coach for Lethbridge Collegiate Institute Senior girls' team
- Provided leadership and knowledge regarding the sport.
- Provided my support with respect to any aspect of the girls' life.
- Worked and communicated with the head coach in working with the team.
- Coordinated team events.
Short term goals
- To graduate from the Criminal Justice Diploma Program at the Lethbridge College in April 2016 with high grades.
- Maintain, and even improve, my level of fitness and dedication at the gym.
- In April 2015, gain more volunteer experience with my spare time during the summer break.
Long term goals
- Continue my schooling and receive a degree. Following graduation from the Lethbridge College, apply to Simon Fraser, school of criminology.
- To have completed two more humanitarian trips, teaching young women and men in third world countries, and contribute to building safe communities.
- To always strive to be better at everything I do, including my relationships, my career, my health and fitness, and my duties at home.
Volleyball, horseback riding, reading, traveling, snowboarding, and being outdoors
- Balance my time efficiently.
- Always improving my physical physique.
- Focus in school to maintain good grades.
- Strive to always strengthen my relationships.
- Achieve my goals in all aspects of my life.
- Writing down schedules.
- Being on time for events.
- Preparing what is needed ahead of time.
- Maintaining organized notes.
- Having a flexible schedule.
- Staying loyal to team members.
- Communicating effectively.
- Providing input and creative ideas.
- Putting your team before yourself.
- Being committed and dependable.
- Openly talking and voicing opinions when necessary.
- Being respectful to other people in conversation.
- Taking into account the tone of voice.
- Keeping an open mind.
- Attentively listening to others thoughts and opinions and actively providing constructive feedback.