- Assessing individual needs and obtaining quotes. Depending on the property or vehicle, this might include performing an insurance valuation, taking photographs or obtaining an inspection report.
- Comparing the coverage of different insurers to get client the best rates and conditions in an unbiased manner and making recommendations.
- Searching for opportunities to reduce overall premiums by combining different types of insurance for discounts.
- Explaining premiums, terms, conditions and any small print that the client may or may not understand.
- Providing administrative follow-up such as mortgage changes, address changes or certificates of insurance.
- Providing advice and revisions at policy renewal or mid-term if material changes are necessary, such as a move or the sale of an asset.
- Being available to answer questions after purchase.
- Ensuring claims are fairly handled and help the client with the process and ensure a fair and speedy settlement.
- Demonstrated knowledge of working in the insurance industry.
- Expert in providing insurance solutions keeping in mind individual needs and budgets.
- Hands on experience in developing and executing marketing plans to drive new and renewal businesses.
- In depth knowledge of evaluating, classifying, and rating each risk to determine acceptability, coverage and pricing.
Brooke Flanagan, Cpia
- Sneads Ferry North Carolina