Highly-motivated Web Developer offering 6 years of experience using web programming languages to build dynamic web sites and administrative portals. Additional experience includes PHP, CSS, MySQL server tuning, project management, and the ability to build and maintain client relationships. Provide value to the any organization because of a results-driven, client-focused attitude, and the ability to learn new technologies.
Aug 2008 - Present
Responsible for Home Builder Association web sites and Associated General Contractor web sites - from initial design to final deployment
- Experience in creating custom sites using XHTML / CSS with a PHP content management system (MODx)
- Advised upper management in site development strategies and integration of customized JSP modules into the CMS
- Responsible for the creation of detailed Project Management tasks and best practices related to design and development of web sites for clients
Jan 2008 - Aug 2008
Create user-friendly web applications for an online bill payment processing system called Secure Impact Payment Processing. Head Developer in creating an online payday micro-loan system for employers (and PEOs) to lend to employees called Impact Credit Line.
- Experience in creating a custom Loan Application system using PHP and MySQL
- Advised and setup MySQL and Network backups using off-site servers and open source software solutions
2006 - Aug 2008
Web Developer / Security Analyst
- Experience in creating a custom Content Management System (CMS) using PHP and MySQL
- Expertise in the construction and maintenance of Linux and Microsoft web/mail servers and various open-source business applications
- Familiarity with the installation and management of unified threat management solutions and applicable security infrastructure provided by technology partner Fortinet.
2000 - 2006
Integral manager and member of Web Services team comprised of graphic designers, network managers, and programmers working together to create professional and accessible Web sites for clients.
- Experience in Information Systems Management and Software Development specializing in Open Source application development
- Expertise in the construction and maintenance of Linux and Microsoft web/mail servers and the applications and software powered by them
- Familiarity and working knowledge of enterprise security strategies and procedures
2000 - 1999
Technical Support Specialist
Member of a 10 member team responsible for monitoring site for illegal content/auctions. Assisted eBay members in technical (HTML) issues related to their posted auctions. Supported members with billing, site security, or eBay policy-related questions.