Eastland Memorial Hospital
- Performs waived and moderately complex laboratory procedures in accordance with standards established in Clinical Laboratory Improvement Amendments (CLIA) and/or hospital protocol.
- Reviews and follows requests for tests and procedures prescribed by physicians.
- Draws and processes specimens promptly and in compliance with established procedure.
- Identifies and labels specimens.
- Carefully and accurately reports sample results in EHR.
- Performs routine and preventative maintenance on equipment.
- Assists with and participates in Quality improvement activities as required.