- Performed as a liaison among business stakeholders to understand business problems and opportunities to achieve the organizational goals.
- Proficient in the Microsoft Office Suite, Bill Review 4, and other applications.
Business Systems Analyst
- Provide production support and development plans for a worker's compensation bill review system.
- Triage production issues to the appropriate party.
- Write and assist with test plans using Microsoft Excel.
- Work with team to implement new bill review system.
- Provide QA on customer policy fees in the bill review system with 100% accuracy rate.
- Assist other analysts with complex Microsoft Excel questions and formulas.
- Train new team members on the bill paying process and production support help desk.
- Recipient of a Quartz and Platinum Bravo awards for exceeding expectations.
Jan 2010Mar 2010
European Marketing Practicum
- Created, implemented, and analyzed marketing survey results.
- Studied and analyzed European marketing techniques.
- Constructed and presented findings to corporate leadership through PowerPoint presentation.
May 2007Sep 2007
Bellingham Cold Storage
- Developed and edited Spanish safety orientation PowerPoint presentation.
- Translated documents from English to Spanish: announcements, memos, messages.
- Provided administrative support.
Jun 2006May 2007
Customer Service Associate
- Accurately performed sales transactions.
- Received gold level as a credit card application promoter: 100 applications within five months.
- Specialized in bilingual customers and customer concerns.
Sep 2006Jun 2010
Western Washington University
- Relevant Coursework: International Business Operations, International Business Practicum with Absorption Corporation, Introduction to International Business
- Business Courses: Marketing, Strategic Management, Operations Management, Statistics, Management Behavior, Business Law, Finance
- Received the Dr. Steven Globerman International Business Scholarship Award
- President for IBC (International Business Club)
Jun 2009Aug 2009
Universidad de Salamanca
- Researched European markets and world economies
- Courses Taught in Spanish: International Business, International Economics, Spanish Culture, Grammar