- Schedules and directs staff in daily work assignments to maximize productivity.
- Continually monitored restaurant and takes appropriate action to ensure food quality and service standards are consistently met.
- Minimizes loss and misuse of equipment through proper restaurant supervision and staff training.
- Exhibits knowledge of foods, beverages, supervisory duties, service techniques, and guest interactions.
- Assigns tasks and oversees the direction of employees to ensure compliance with food safety procedures and quality control guidelines.
- Ensures proper cleanliness is maintained in all areas of the store.
- Optimizes profits by controlling food, beverage and labor costs on a daily basis.
- Builds sales forecasts and schedules to reflected desired productivity targets.
- Carefully prepares weekly payroll to keep up with projected revenue for the week.
- Communicates well and uses strong interpersonal skills to establish positive relationships with guests and employees.
- Regularly updates computer systems with new pricing and monthly food specials.
- Accepts payment from customers and made change as necessary.
- Communicates with customers regarding orders, comments, and complaints
- Stocked and restocked inventory when shipments were received.
- Directs and supervised employees engaged in sales, inventory-taking and reconciling cash receipts.
- Completes sales reports and counts deposits daily