City Center Dental Practice (England)
Practice Manager/Patient Coordinator
- Managing a team in the daily running of a specialized dental practice.
- Specialist procedures included cosmetic dentistry and restorative dentistry including full cosmetic makeover and Botox.
- Patient Coordinating, discussing extensive treatment plans including finance for full cosmetic procedures.
- Planning and organizing dental procedures.
- Maintaining strong customer relationships.
- Setting and maintaining monthly and annual financial records.
- All staff training including: BDA regulation, compliance, cross infection control and CPR.
- Monitoring and managing all Practice accounts.
- Planning and organizing surgery procedures.
- Reviewing Health and Safety Legislation on a regular basis and implementing any changes required.
- Staff training.
- Reviewed patient's treatment plans to match specific financial requirements.