Industries: Consultant Accountant/Controller 503.750.4381
- Accounting and business consulting for small business and individual accounting needs.
- Perform day-to-day accounting tasks and implement internal controls.
- Prepare timely and accurate monthly financial statements.
- Prepare annual financial plans & updates.
- Manage cash flows to ensure adequate cash.
- Develop a project cost track system to provide project cost and margin information.
- Develop historical financial statements since audit. Sarbanes Oxley.
- Responsible for the annual audit, coordination with external auditors and for responding to audit requests.
- Recruit qualified candidates into the Accounting and Finance department.
- Perform special projects as needed.
- Reporting of 10K, 10Q, 8K, 945, 944, 1099, 1098, 1031 with HST and GST (CADTax).
Accomplishments: Implemented policy and procedure and software training with emphasis of GAAP requirements. Supervised and managed office and staff. Accountant for owner/president of company. SOX 302 and 404 compliance issues.