Service Management Consultant
A global technology solutions provider to consumers, businesses and institutions which offers IT infrastructure, personal computing and access devices, global services and also imaging and printing. Responsibilities include working with clients to translate business requirements into technical solutions. Working with both internal and external stakeholders to identify and resolve business issues.
- Identified improvements to management reporting for a large multinational account by identifying stakeholders and their requirements and ensuring these were satisfied in the new management reports
- Identified improvements to the change management process for a large multinational account by establishing key measures, identifying and removing bottlenecks and establishing a framework to manage and maintain the process going forward which resulted in 'unlocking' an extra €4.8million p.a. of extra revenue.
- Facilitated talent management and succession planning by developing and launching a set of 'people processes' for all GDAS division UK employees in 2008 as part of a wider employee development project led by a subset of the UK Leadership Team.
- Broadened management's view of risk by suggesting enhancements to the risk measurement process and then identifying, qualifying and mitigating risks as part of the site's ISO20000 certification program.
- Improved the 'Total Customer Experience' by completing a strategic review of the Service Delivery function and recommending action items to senior management, such as improving Service Level Agreement metric calculations, and also establishing a 'priorities' framework and 'customer feedback / complaints' system for customer escalations.
- Led several multinational, cross-functional Service Delivery teams that successfully avoided service degradation for the customer during the organisation's largest single SAP upgrade.