- Greater New Orleans Area
- [email protected]
Aircraft Inspector & Technician| | US & Germany
❖ Direct and sole owner of McKesson’s Paragon & OneContent Medical records suite. This also includes EC2000 Claims Administrator & 3M’s CRS (Coding & Reimbursement System)
▪ Performed all system updates & backups, scheduled & unscheduled
▪ Organized & Planned all system upgrade testing prior to implementation
▪ Updated regulatory content quarterly & as needed
▪ Implemented new 3M software framework upgrade (critical upgrade)
▪ Troubleshot & diagnosed system issues & failures
▪ Implemented automated scripts & scheduled tasks to cut workload 50%
▪ Personally discovered several errors in manufacturers procedures & documentation
▪ Discovered $1.3 Million in unknown missing funds
▪ Providing technical and operational control & guidance to personnel
❖ Develop and executed projects designed to create business value and meet organizational needs:
▪ Managed legacy Healthland & iCharts EMR databases & performed manual SQL data extractions for conversion to Epic EMR & new AGFA imaging system
▪ Participating in executive level decision making and recommends ways IT can contribute to organizational success
❖ Ancillary applications owner for these systems:
▪ Ascom Wireless SIP phones – Configured, maintained, backup & repaired physical handsets
▪ Mitel VOIP Enterprise phone system & separate Voicemail Management system
▪ Managed Mirth Interfaces (HL7 & FTP) & associated databases
▪ VMWare view Manager & Server – maintained & created pools, images, servers, and host resources
▪ MS Active Directory & Group Policy – maintained users & policies. Implemented new policies when necessary
❖ Additional Duties:
▪ Point of contact for inquiring about procedure/process improvement through technology
▪ License management & negotiator for systems under my ownership
▪ Paid-regulatory content contract management (HCPCS, CPT, DRG codes)
▪ Prepare budget requests to support local projects
▪ Vendor costing & quote acquisitions
▪ Created & Maintained hand-over documentation for owned systems
▪ Ensured owned systems had data reliability with appropriate, regular back-ups through Avamar & primary SAN
▪ Hardware/resource planning during routine & emergency maintenance
▪ 24 hour on-call for EMR & rotating on-call for all other systems
▪ Assisted in complying with State Regulatory requirements – ie. Meaningful Use 2&3, Press Gainy, Syndromic Surveillance
❖ Valuable Business Experience:
▪ Spent a combined year working in Holland, Belgium, England while living in Germany for 10 years.
▪ Worked with many other countries’ commercial Airlines under different rules, cultural standards, and regulations.
▪ Consulting in foreign country for Lufthansa, representing an American company as the lone first responder for 80 aircraft.
▪ Performed investigations while under B2B political scrutiny, to conclude in where(whose) fault lie with system issues.
▪ IT Service contract negotiations & costing.
▪ Work with vendors to correct errors in processes & documentation.
▪ Managed product modification campaigns.
▪ Create & implement technology policies to protect & improve business.
▪ Created department/system hand-over documentation.