- Chico CA
- [email protected]
California State University, Chico
Bachelors of Arts, Child Development Dec. 2014
Minor: Health Promotion
Certificate: AA in Social and Behavioral Sciences
Senior Recreational Counselor/ Desk Operator, Sept. 2011-present
Boys and Girls Club of the North Valley, Chico, CA
• Provide after school care for children 6 years to 18 years
•Manage all facility phone calls
• Oversee floor staff members
• Facilitate programs
Childcare Provider/ Administrative Assistant, July 2008-June 2013
Ventura Family YMCA, Ventura, CA
•Provide child care to children between the ages of 6 weeks and 14 years.
•Supervised and interacted with several children at a time
•Assisted the Child care Director with, filing, computer work (spreadsheet, rosters, emails and advertisement), payroll, off site/ after school care).
Intern, Supervised Fieldwork, Aug. 2013-Dec.2013
Chico Children’s Community Center, Chico, CA
• Maintained a professional attitude while working with families
• Provided child care
Intern, Supervised Practicum, Jan.2014-May 2014
Associated Students Child Development Lab, Willow Room, Chico, CA
• Participate in staff meetings and parent events.
• Complete weekly observation notes and Desired Results assessments.
• Assess behavior management techniques.
Intern, Child Development Practice, Aug. 2014- Dec.2014
Boys and Girls Club, Chico, CA
• Plan and implement activities
• Provide resources to families and children
• Dean's List Honor Role: Spring '09, Fall '09, Spring '10, Spring '14
• Red Cross Certificates in CPR & First Aid
• Volunteer, Up Till Dawn