Network Manager - Media and Digital
Managing a team who support high visibility and high impact products for our customers
- Designed and built a cost effective cloud solution globally available to clients with high availability and multiple redundancy points.
- Acknowledged by Microsoft as "the first" to design RDS for cloud with multiple redundant Geo locations.
- Creation of disaster recovery processes and procedures.
- Involvement in creation of processes and security policies for ISO 27001.
- Turned IT into an efficient and cost effective department.
- Implemented ITIL process and ticketing software and real time cloud server monitoring.
- Implemented a change managment process and approval workflow for all infrastructure and cloud related changes.
- Member of the Cloud Committee, Change Management Board and BC/DR Committee
- Manage an internal team of three, leveraging support and development teams, plus manage vendors to ensure Internal IT and cloud is delivered and streamlined efficiently and effectively, while defining and maintaining SLA agreements.
- Work closely with other internal teams to project future design changes and requirements for hosting of the cloud and internal infrastructure requirements.
- Vendor management and contract negotiations.
- Manage IT budget and expenses.
- Define IT Strategy and planning.
- Implement core business solutions.
- Develop and maintain disaster recovery strategy plan and processes
- Implement monitoring, support and RACI matrix for the cloud infrastructure.
- Streamline and decrease cloud delivery times
- Maintain security of the cloud and internal infrastructure
- Manage cloud and internal network infrastructure
- Report to the Board for all cloud and IT matters of topic