Email Marketing Coordinator
- Email Marketing Coordinator-Fabletics (JustFab.com)
- Job Responsibilities Include:
- Collaborate cross-functionally with merchandising, creative and project management teams to develop and implement email campaigns
- Help merchandise feature product locations to help tell a story through email
Slice, code HTML, QA, schedule and deploy emails through SailThru using best-practice HTML guidelines
- Ensure all campaigns are delivered on time and accurately, and that all email activity is tracked
- Assist CRM team with various projects as needed that could include (though not limited to) market research, reporting, preparing decks for presentations, attending industry related webinars
- Knowledge of how to dynamically feature products in emails
Render testing and QA email creative
Job Requirements Include:
- Strong HTML coding experience and ability to code responsive email design templates
- Experience with personalization and dynamic content coding for email
Knowledge of XML is a plus
- Understand email coding best practices
- Solid understanding of email fundamentals (CAN-SPAM compliance, deliverability, A/B split testing, etc.) and KPIs
- Experience with email segmentation and targeting
- Strong computer skills and proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
- Graphic Design and User Experience a plus (Photoshop)
- Strong communication skills, organized, and detail-oriented
- Ability to multi-task and work in a collaborative and fast-paced environment
- Self-motivated and takes initiative
- 4-year college degree from accredited institution
- Knowledge and experience from classes:
- Microsoft Applications I/II courses at SCC taught me how to operate programs in Excel, Access, PowerPoint and Word.
- Visual Merchandising at SCC helped me develop/recognize floor plans and three-dimensional displays in order to maximize sales.
- Product Development I/II: Garment Assembly and Apparel Analysis taught me how to use Photoshop and Graphic Design.
- E-Commerce Marketing is teaching me the fundamentals of internet technology and its uses as an electronic commerce medium from informational websites to full online retail systems.
I have yet to have any internship experience, however, I do have a general idea of some possible positions that could help prepare me for this kind of position. I selected one individual from LinkedIn to get ideas of potential internship(s) or job experiences that helped them. Aside from graduating from a 4-year credited university, this individual has worked in a wide range of careers:
- Account Service Intern-Renegade
- Marketing and Special Events Intern-Clapp Communications
- Marketing Intern-Profiles, Inc.
- Junior Marketing Coordinator-AXA
- Marketing Coordinator-Technical Career Institutes
- Direct Mail and Email Marketing Specialist-Bessemer Trust
- Email Marketing Coordinator-ALM Media, LLC
Full-time or Part Time Jobs
Working as a server in a restaurant does not qualify me for this kind of position. I am however, very acquainted with working in a fast-paced environment, multi-task between different tables, running food and drinks, helping crew members, and solving problems quickly. I utilize my merchandising techniques to up sell promotional menus and drink specials in my table sections.
I believe anything related to marketing would be a great place for someone to volunteer at. I know friends who help pass out flyers, post to Facebook, or Instant Message invites to upcoming concerts and other events.
- 5 Questions to ask at a Job interview:
- What types of companies do you develop and campaign for? Any specific?
- Approximately, how many projects on average are assigned to the CRM team?
- Does your company have any of its own special HTML or emailing codes I should know about? If so, how do the differentiate from standard codes?
- What kind of merchandising is involved at the product locations? Is there any travel involved, or do you retrieve images from an outside source to implement your work?
- How do you manage (if any) system crashes using the SailThru software technology?