Producer/Lighting Tech/Equipment Rentals
Green Light Productions, DBA
My own startup company in the photography ad world. I own and rent camera and lighting equipment as well as produce the photographer's side of a shoot -that being getting the picture. I deal with the light -creating it and directing the photo team to get it to be what the photographer is wanting. A sole proprietorship with gross revenues between $300,000-$800,000 annually.
To name a few, the clients include Beyoncé, Revlon, Neutrogena, Grey Advertising, Gotham, Banana Republic, The Gap, Ralph Lauren, Hugo Boss, Drakar, Avon, Sony Pictures, Braun, CBS, Michael Kors, Macys, Nordstroms, Capital One, Kohls, and Victoria Secret.
- Determine lighting of shots based on creative layouts and/or client discussions
- Estimate and negotiate budgets with clients
- Hire, manage and direct photo assistants
- Manage client deadlines and delivery of final artwork with both photographer and retoucher
- Promoting the company
- Maintain all ledgers and books for State and local Tax filings in NY and CA in addition to the annual business income taxes
- Handle all accounts payable and receivables