To leverage my 15 years experience running a business from ground up, dealing with clients, negotiating budgets and managing employees to partner up with David Aquilina. To help grow his current business and client base as well as at the same time learning the business to become a highly successful financial advisor myself.
Sep 2001 - Present
Producer/Lighting Tech/Equipment Rentals
Green Light Productions, DBA
My own startup company in the photography ad world. I own and rent camera and lighting equipment as well as produce the photographer's side of a shoot -that being getting the picture. I deal with the light -creating it and directing the photo team to get it to be what the photographer is wanting. A sole proprietorship with gross revenues between $300,000-$800,000 annually.
To name a few, the clients include Beyoncé, Revlon, Neutrogena, Grey Advertising, Gotham, Banana Republic, The Gap, Ralph Lauren, Hugo Boss, Drakar, Avon, Sony Pictures, Braun, CBS, Michael Kors, Macys, Nordstroms, Capital One, Kohls, and Victoria Secret.
- Determine lighting of shots based on creative layouts and/or client discussions
- Estimate and negotiate budgets with clients
- Hire, manage and direct photo assistants
- Manage client deadlines and delivery of final artwork with both photographer and retoucher
- Promoting the company
- Maintain all ledgers and books for State and local Tax filings in NY and CA in addition to the annual business income taxes
- Handle all accounts payable and receivables
Sep 1987 - Aug 1993
University of Michigan- Dearborn
Finance & Business Management
**One year internship at Smith Barney under Gary Najarian in Southfield, MI
Jan 1989 - Jun 1990
School of Architecture
Lawrence Institute of Technology