- Manage a team of 23 diverse media professionals. Direct reports include all NABET photographers and editors.
- Supervise a team of 17 content creators. As senior producer, direct all editorial content for GDC.
- Devise optimal communications strategies to reach target audiences. This has proven effective with a 30% year-over-year increase in viewership ratings and an increase in advertising sales (up 30%) for our 4:00-7:00 hours. Good Day Chicago’s ratings are the highest in history.
- Teach, guide and train staff on new communications programs and techniques as they are incorporated into our system.
- Oversee media storage, archiving and production systems to keep Fox at the cutting edge of technology.
- Lead the implementation and overhaul of the media infrastructure with a near-zero disruption in product. These advances allowed us to archive an additional 57% video content, and move our content quicker to broadcast.
- Write employee guidelines relating to the new technology platforms.
- Direct communications throughout the organization; from top level executives through entry-level employees.
- Work effectively in a cross-functional, fast paced environment, allowing our news team to turn out 225% more news programming than prior to my hiring.
- Co-manage social media content. This has led to a 6000% increase in our Facebook reach. Fox 32’s Facebook page has over 1.4 million likes, and over 1.5 million followers.