CEI NI Ltd
A specialist developer of Energy Projects & Marine Consultancy services throughout the UK & Ireland with extensive travel in Europe. The company manages the entire development life cycle, from initial prospecting, feasibility, contract negotiation through to permitting, commissioning and ongoing O&M. This involves intensive team working with the engineering and sales teams, and fostering close relationships with the company’s customers and supply chain.
- Technical due diligence of all deployable assets
- Marine Mechanical/Electrical Engineering and Subsea Equipment Design and Control Systems.
- End to end project management – Feasibility, planning, DNO negotiations, tendering process, asset deployment, O&M contracts.
- Manage SCADA facilities, including lab/shop space and installation sites
- Working closely with the Sales and Product Business Lines to ensure that client expectations are met.