Sheraton Jumeirah Beach Resort
A five star luxury beach resort in Jumeirah, Set in the middle of landscape gardens with 256 rooms including 1 Royal Suit. it consists of 3 bars and 6 restaurants as a Palm Garden (All Day Dining), [email protected] Cafe (Internet Cafe), Al Hadiqa Restaurant (Lebanese Bar & Restaurant), Ciao Ristorante (Italian Fine Dining Restaurant), Peacock (Chinese Restaurant), Room Service (24 hours), Pool Bar and Bliss which is newly open lounge with Japanese cuisine.
- Responsible for business performance of the restaurant.
- Analyzing and planning restaurant sales levels and profitability.
- Organizing marketing activities, such as promotional events and discount schemes.
- Preparing the report at the end of the shift, including staff control, food control and sales.
- Setting budget and discussing with the head of the department.
- Planing and coordinating menus.
- Coordinating the entire operation of the restaurant during scheduled shifts.
- Managing staff and providing them with feedback.
- Ensuring that all the associates adhere to the companies uniform and standards.
- Organizing and supervising the shifts of kitchen, waiting and cleaning staff.
- Maintaining high standards of quality control, hygiene, and health safety.
- checking stock levels and ordering according to the operations requirement.
- Helping in any area of the restaurant when circumstances dictate.
- Prepare and coordinates the periodical performance reviews of the associates.
- Establishes administers training programs within the outlet, including new employee orientation.
- Coordinates the maintenance and development methods for high quality preparation of food and drinks.
- Maintains an efficient program of scheduling to ensure a high standard of service with the use of minimum man-hours.
- Maintains and instructs assigned associates as to safety policies and procedures and follows up to ensure hazards are eliminated.
- Acts immediately on all customer complaints to ensure that problems are fixed as soon as possible.