Manager of Digital Content
Editorial manager and content developer for the various Linden Research consumer website properties, including Secondlife.com, Desura.com, Blocksworld.com, dio.com, Lindenlab.com, Versu.com and other social gaming and content creator sites. Responsible for the editorial team that generates SEO-friendly copy and campaign content for acquisition and retention, including new and existing users.
Duties include collaboration with executives, product managers, designers and user experience team members in the development of messaging, style guides, nomenclature, taxonomy, usability testing, content strategies and standards across all website properties.
Creator of Google Analytics reports that measure existing traffic click-through and conversion patterns. This information is then used to help assess content and/or design changes with the goal of encouraging downloads and/or sales of various products (Second Life, Desura, Blocksworld, Patterns, Versu, etc.).
My work includes:
- Complete redesign and relaunch of Secondlife.com and Lindenlab.com
- Launch of official websites for several social gaming products, including Blocksworld, dio, Patterns, Versu and Creatorverse
- Co-management of official social media accounts, including YouTube, Facebook and Twitter
- Founder and daily editorial manager of the virtual world Destination Guide, which has resulted in an over 22% increase in non-paid traffic via search engines
- Producer, writer and narrator on promotional videos used for pre-roll campaigns and on the official YouTube channel
- Creative contributor to various targeted social media, email and landing page campaigns (Themes include: Goth, avatar, romance, steampunk, etc.)
- Producer, writer and narrator of Destination Guide video tours for the Secondlife.com homepage
- Editorial development of enterprise and education specialty sites