- Analytic problem solver with experience delivering management information portals, management information reports and enterprise systems.
- Strong written and verbal skills with ability to communicate efficiently with system users, technical developers and management at all levels ability to work in teams
- Effective speaker with experience communicating at all levels of management, with users and with developers.
- Strong writing skills with experience writing business requirements, technical requirements and user documentation.
- Experience working in teams and managing a small group of workers.
- Well versed in entire project life cycle, from requirements stage to post-implementation reviews.
- Developed successful working relationship with organisations such as LogicaCMG, Hewlett-Packard and Steria
- Experience working with central government departments such as the Legal Services Commission and Department of Business, Enterprise and Regulatory Reform (formerly DTI)
Nov 2008 - Present
Jun 2004 - Nov 2008
Jun 2001 - Aug 2002
2002 - 2003
- Masters-level philosophy in an internationally acclaimed department requires sharp analytical skills and the ability to be persuasive both in verbal argument and in writing.
- Studied game theory, rationality, philosophy of economics and public policy
- Dissertation - Trust and Rational Choice Theory (graded Distinction)
Aug 1997 - May 2001
- Specialised in ancient philosophy, philosophy of mind and philosophy of language
- Translated the work of Anaxagoras and other ancient Greek philosophers
- Dissertation - Texts and Contexts: Translating Pre-Socratic Philosophers from Ancient Sources
- Participated in Junior Year Abroad, Philosophy and Classical Studies, King's College London, 1999