Group Training Manager
Supervise two military personnel. Single point of contact and responsible for identifying training needs and developing training materials for supply personnel assigned to the 735th Supply Chain Operations Group (SCOG).
- Manage all aspects of the group's education and training programs for both military and civilian personnel.
- Advisor to the 735th SCOG Commander on education and training programs for 511 personnel assigned.
- Plan, develop, implement and evaluate a complete training and readiness program to meet mission goals at the group and squadron levels.
- Analyze training data for positive and negative trends so corrective actions can be implemented.
- Update databases to ensure personnel records and statistical information are accurate and secure.
- Chief of Office of Records for training file plan, virtual out-processing monitor and Military Personnel Data System monitor.