Women's Healthcare Professional Sales Consultant
Medical Device * Pharmaceutical * Account Manager * Technical Consultant
Lead role marketing and promoting specialty pharmaceuticals and intrauterine medical device to OBGYN’s and women’s health providers in the greater Columbus area. Primarily focus on managing Mirena IUS contraceptive device accounts. Manage institutional sales to key accounts, including OSU Medical Center, Riverside Hospital, Mt. Carmel Hospitals, among others.
Initiate and execute sales strategies to maximize market penetration, sales growth, and profitability. Achieve and exceed assigned quota by taking a consultative approach to selling under a buy-and-bill arrangement. Focus on the development of relationships at all levels of the hospital or medical practice, listening to customer needs and providing product clinical and business solutions, device insertion training, and customer service that exceeds their expectations. Conduct total office calls with nursing staff, departmental decision makers, administrators, and specialists to identify potential sales opportunities. Compliant with all FDA regulated adverse events and technical device issues reporting.
Promote key product brands, including MIRENA IUS device, BEYAZ, SAFYRAL, YAZ, YASMIN, and NATAZIA
- Awarded Rookie of the Year 2011, Nationally recognized for above-and-beyond achievement in sales, leadership, team contribution, and innovation in territory change.
- Achieved 184% Mirena Sales Quota Attainment for first 6 months of 2011 by focusing on providers and patient’s needs, and simplifying the ordering process; resulting in a quick turn around of a low performing territory.
- Ranked 16 out of 180 nationally in 1st half of 2011.
- Won Triple Crown National Incentive Program for demonstrating a 242% Mirena sales quota attainment for the plan period June 2011.
- Ranked in Top 25% Nationally for Mirena Quota Achievement the first 6 months of 2011; quickly transforming a low ranking of 175 out of 180, resulting in a high performing business.
- Ranked 16 out of 180 President’s Circle Rank; Grew from 173 out of 180.
- Awarded a total of 8 Ovation Awards for above-and-beyond performance in sales performance, leadership, training, and teamwork.
- Awarded Ovation Delivers Results Award, for winning Mirena Month of May 2011 regional contest for the highest percentage increase of 95% over average monthly total.
- Recognized by regional manager and team for delivering above-and-beyond performance results and producing significant territory change by winning back a 2-year inactive high potential account, via overcoming objections, providing solutions, and regaining customer trust.
- Selected by Regional Manager to serve as Regional Business Manager in 2011; responsible to serve as regional analyst to help identify regional business opportunities.
- Selected by Regional Manager to serve as vital resource for work-related technology as Information Service Specialist; pay-for-performance role to deliver technology training and troubleshoot needs; assessed gaps in technology proficiency and designed workshops and materials to reverse deficiencies.
- Developed and introduced an innovative Sales Territory Dashboard focused on KPIs, designed to provide a more efficient grasp of territory performance.