Rehabilitation Care Coordinator
- To lead in daily activities such as preparation of residents for daily grooming and meals.
-To complete and to coordinate proper shift change worksheets and to coordinate levels of patient care.
- To coordinate rehabilitation services and therapy for the residents in an efficient manner.
-To ensure that all HIPAA guidelines are followed and other procedures are adhered to while handling complex situations
- To coordinate daily administrative activities as directed per lead of the behavioral health unit.
* To review levels of care in regards to the patient’s rehabilitation therapy while coordinating progress with other levels of management.
- To coordinate all levels of care with a specialty of inpatient, partial hospitalization and residential and intensive outpatient related services.
'-To maintain proper documentation as it relates to differential in shift changes and to lead certain shift rotations as it related to the business needs.