Frontier Cities (Phase-1) | http://www.fi-frontiercities.eu | EOL 2017,
Frontier Cities is an EU funded project which supports SMEs and start-ups to develop Smart Mobility applications for cities across Europe!
- Original Buzzin App, (AKA Buzzin with HopOn). this was a Cordova/Telerik AppBuilder based application making use of the Kendo UI Mobile Framework and JQuery. The Application featured "HopOn" - a smart mobile ticketing system that made use of Beacons (on the iBeacon Protocol) that was installed in the x43 Bus between Manchester and Burnley. The system allowed users to Hop on to the bus with the app and Hop off whenever they want and the System would only charge for the stops made.
- Kendo UI Mobile
Cityverve | https://cityverve.org.uk/ | 2018
CityVerve brings together the brightest minds and pioneering uses of IoT technologies to redefine ‘smart’ in the context of a living, working city.
- Augmented Reality Application, Buzzin app (version 2) was developed for the Chinese new year, implementing a 'Pokemon go'-esque game for when the user collected the coins of the Zodiac, this was Built again with Cordova and the Wikitude Cordova Plugin.
- Buzzin app (version 3) was completely redeveloped in Nativescript, being centered towards an Augmented Reality City Concierge with features related to Events, We worked with MMU, TFGM, Manchester Council and the Christmas Markets to bring various Augmented Reality experiences.
- Smart Parking, was an Application with Admin/CMS, Built from Scratch using Angular + Nativescript for the Mobile and Angular for the CMS. The Application was user-focused, allowing the User to Book a Parking space, and be notified of any changes (such as if someone else was in the spot). The CMS Allowed the Reception staff see who is Booked, allow them to make bookings on Peoples Behalf and gave them a Live Map Representing of the Smart Parking, taking data from smart cameras and mixed with the data from the Smart Parking System.
- Angular 6
- Nx Angular Extensions
- Wikitude ( Nativescript Plugin developed by myself )
Simpatico | https://www.simpatico-project.eu/ | EOL 2019
By integrating language processing, machine learning and human computation SIMPATICO can deliver personalised services that are much more understandable, efficient and effective, thus increasing business competitiveness and citizen inclusion.
- Working with Sheffield City Council, i created an AEM Component for the Key Frontend Technology integrating the various components developed by other partners.
- Representing the Company Abroad with Presentations and contributions to the Consortium's discussions.
- Adobe Experience Manager (AEM)
STORM | http://www.storm-project.eu/ | EOL 2019
STORM provides critical decision making tools to all European Cultural Heritage stakeholders charged to face climate change and natural hazards. The project improves existing processes related to three identified areas: Prevention, Intervention and Policies, planning and processes.