Manager over multi-family rental units, commercial and storefront properties and a seaside hotel on the Pacific Ocean located in the South Bay of Los Angeles.
• Maintained over 96% occupancy rate of rental properties
. • All rental properties vacant less than 28 days between renters. • The average monthly increase in hotel revenue of 14% over last five years.
• Property management duties include preparing annual budgets and income projections.
• Generate necessary legal action, documents and process in accordance with State and Company guidelines.
• Provide constant vendor/contractor communications concerning scheduling, billing, vendor relations and certificates of insurance.
• Hotel duties include all functional areas of HR – Employee Relations, Benefits, Compensation, Compliance as well as creating a welcoming vacation atmosphere through enthusiastic guest relations while accurately generating and maintaining revenue, billing and maintenance.
• Precise accounting, budgeting, marketing, promotions, and event planning.