As a teller at Wells Fargo I do day to day transactions such as deposits, withdrawals, transfers, payments, as well as meeting sales and customer experience goals. I am also in charge of cash optimization for the main vault. This includes keeping a balanced amount of cash in the main vault for the store at all times, buying and selling to the reserve as necessary. I have also been chosen as a mentor to train new tellers coming onto the team.
Some achievements and recognitions include:
- Ranked #2 teller in the district in sales and customer service for 2013 to date (December)
- Stellar Teller award 12 consecutive months
- Searching for STARS recognition award
- Gold bonus 2 quarters in 2013
- Silver bonus 2 quarters in 2013
- Cash optimization for branch was taken from 'red' to 'green' standing