To obtain a position or internship within the field of public history in event planning, program development or museum management.
Graduated May 18, 2012 with Bachelor of Arts in History with a minor in communication with magna cum laude honors. Plan to pursue Paralegal Graduate Certificate in Fall 2012 at Webster University. Experienced in research, writing, event planning, public speaking, and interpersonal communication.
Aug 2010 - Present
Missouri State Career Center
- Mentor current students and alumni in improving resumes, cover letters, and reference pages.
- Communicate with traditional, nontraditional, and international students to further their educational and professional goals.
- Edit resumes for formatting, grammatical errors, and accuracy in 15 minutes.
- Attend group meetings with fellow advisors to increase efficiency and improve services offered.
- Create material for office boards to increase awareness and publicity for Career Center sponsored and organized events.
Aug 2008 - Present
Bachelor of Arts
Missouri State University
Graduated with Magna cum laude.
Graduated from Missouri State University Honors College
Presentation at Missouri State University's 2012 Public Affairs Conference for the Distinction in Public Affairs Program on Autism Awareness