Director of First Impressions
Nexstar is a member-owned organization that provides business networking opportunities through business training classes and leadership events. Nexstar's only purpose is to help each business succeed as the best in customer service, profitabily and employee satisfaction. Nexstar has over 500 members who are of the top independent home service contractors in the United States, Canada and Australia.
As the Director of First Impressions, I was the first person to interact with potential customers, current members and investors, either face-to-face or over the telephone. My responsibilities included but were not limited to:
• Schedule appointments for the office staff as well as weekly updates of each employees itinerary.
• Verify that accurate room status information is maintained and properly communicated.
• Operate all aspects of Front Office computer system, including software maintenance, report generation and analysis, and simple configuration changes.
• Maintain working relationships and communicates with all departments.
• Resolves guest problems quickly, efficiently, and courteously.
• Ensure logging and delivery of all messages, packages, and mail in a timely and professional manner.
• Providing training and orientation for new staff.
• Coordinating and arranging repairs to office equipment.
• Perform other duties as requested by management.