I was at my last job for 2 and a haif years. I worked in the equipment division of a commication company. They did a lot of work for Verizon and Bell South.
I was in charge of the following:
- Payroll for my division
- Mechanic and Transporter Chargebacks
- All of the purchase orders dealing with our equipment and or rentals of office trailers and equipment.
- All of the company cell phones
- All of the companys gas cards
- Billing all of our subs that rented equipment from us
- Dealt with all the vendors that came in the office
- Maintainded a report on all of or trucks and equipment. Which was to make sure they all had a PM service every 4 months and all of the DOT regulations.
- Dealt with driver files to make sure we were in compliance with DOT regulations.