Assist staff with schedules, availability, managing breaks/lunches, issue warnings, probation write ups, report and assist with technical issues when needed.
- Trained in monitoring metrics to approve or deny tasks/requests that needed to be accomplished.
- Assists in training of new leads, completing assigned tasks by the supervisor as well as, providing assistance in making leads aware of and understand changes in procedures or job duties.
- Assists in managing in team captains and updating documents related to job duties.
- Provided leadership for the successful day-to-day operation of the facility.
- Assists in helping analyst with schedule and performance improvement.
- Collaborated with department managers to create strategic plans to enhance customer satisfaction.