Multimedia Design Coordinator
Frontier Nursing University
- Created and maintained various websites with Adobe Dreamweaver CS3/CS4 using standard HTML and CSS to facilitate distance learning courses.
- Created various imagery and marketing material for recruitment of students through print and web publications with Adobe Photoshop CS3/CS4, Adobe Illustrator CS3/CS4, Adobe InDesign CS3/CS4, and Adobe Acrobat Professional 8/9.
- Redesigned visual style of homepage to more modern CSS/Web 2.0 visual style.
- Served on the Marketing Committee to help influence the marketing and recruitment of students through effective and modern design design.
- Implemented and maintained the ANGEL Learning Management System for courses. Created themes and edited HTML to augment the program.
- Assisted in the maintainence of a Microsoft Exchange Server. Created and maintained accounts in an Active Directory implementation.
- Created and moderated user accounts in a vBulletin forum system.
- Managed groups of students as they take a course to introduce them to the school and it's technology. Graded students on their performance in the introductory course.
- Answered phone calls requiring technical support on various topics ranging from general computer use to more advanced issues such as setting up wireless internet access for students on campus.
- Helped manage a PC Network environment consisting of 25+ computers, several printers, several servers.
- Took photographs, using Nikon D40x Digital SLR camera, of various student activities that happened on campus and archived the photos for general use.