IT visionary with a proven track record of over 15 years of management and consulting expertise in e-Commerce, automobile, aerospace, retail and food service.
Exemplary leader in identifying and implementing business and technical process improvements resulting in reduced Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) and improved Return on Investment (ROI).
Project Management/Technology Management
- Directed a project team of 10 people in the client side implementation of a new multi-million dollar proprietary financial system for American Honda Motors leveraging a modified Agile methodology.This system was deployed to 1,600 users throughout 10 nationwide financial centers.This team supported over 200 application developers, played a key role in testing and deployment.
- Project managed the conversion of 500 traditional copiers, printers, scanners and faxes to 150 Multi-Functional Printers for American Honda Motors. This project was rolled out to 6,000 users and saved the company over $1M dollars annually.Developed and implemented training programs for these devices.
- Planned and managed 30 member teams in the rollouts of new technologies to over 100 laptop upgrades and 135 software upgrades within a 60-hour timeframe.
Sales & Marketing/Business Development
- Launched a startup IT consulting company which generated over $300,000 in annual revenue.Clients included Fortune 1000 companies such as Taco Bell, Nestle USA, Capitol EMI Records, and Hughes Aircraft.
- Served on a sales team as the lead sales engineer for an automated software management company.Designed and validated the software solution benefits through Proof of Concepts.Identified cross sell and up sell opportunities throughout the sales cycle.This sales team closed over $2M of revenue.