Owner/Consultant, RIA Design & Development
Nonlinear Media, LLC
Founded this independent interactive multimedia production company. Designed and developed Flex, HTML, CSS and Flash websites and RIAs. Contributed as Senior Designer, Developer and Art Director consultant. Composed and arranged music and sound for games, interactive media, theater, television and video. Recorded and engineered audition and demo CDs for local and international talent. Shot on-location interviews, edited video. Music included pop, jazz, opera, musical theatre, techno, industrial and alternative. Highlights include:
- Consulted, developed and designed on East and West coasts and Asia in Senior Flex and Design positions.
- Aggressively built network of contacts within video game industry by attending trade shows and meeting as many people as possible. Secured several contracts despite competition from more established audio houses.
- Composed all music and designed all sound effects for the SolidWorks’ Cosmic Blobs.
- Rescued implementation of audio within Cosmic Blobs by assuming responsibility and quickly gaining technology knowledge, freeing company’s CTO to focus on other tasks.
- Served as Audio Lead on multiple independent game titles creating music and sound effects. Also managed the recording of game dialogue in multiple languages.