Electrician (Lead Hand)
- Excellent Communication with General contractors.
- Managed small crews of apprentices / journeymen.
- Designed as-builds and plotted out circuitry.
- Built mechanical rooms, installed and serviced motors and VFD's
- Emergency DC & exit lighting/ life safety devices.
- Managed Class A fire alarm systems through out buildings.
- Built electrical & main distribution rooms.
- Knowledgeable with primary feeder circuitry and branch circuitry.
- Knowledgeable with Low voltage lighting relay controllers.
- Installation and termination of panels, MDP's, CDP's, Transformers.
- Working in high pressure and stressful environments.