• Perform all duties associated with Contract Administration, including mastering approval tools (internal tools as well as Salesforce.com),
managing incoming contract queues and responding to urgent requests at off-hours, troubleshooting contract approvals, reviewing content
and integrity of all contracts and reporting on team performance.
• Serve as Legal team liaison for the CA team: increase and streamline cross-team communication, establish new models and practices to
improve efficiency, and examine workflow to aid in streamlining efforts.
• Took ownership of content and design on both team and sales-facing web sites for used for training, procedure documentation and FAQ
• Appointed team representative to the COS-Core team (internal database/contract management tool)-present feature requests to engineering
teams, communicate with QA team when bugs arise and advise on workflow efforts.
• Perform a quarterly audit of CA team’s approvals and prepare results for presentation; use results to identify problem areas where further
training is necessary or gaps in process are evident.
• After catching a loophole in Google’s internal customer database whereby sales teams could bypass the standard contracting process,
undertook the task of researching the permissions structure surrounding the tool. Determined how user profiles are structured and how they
have gone awry in recent years of explosive growth and proposed a clean-up strategy which resulted in a significant decrease in Google’s
• Collaborate with cross-functional core team during development of new Order Management system to improve approvals function;
provided insight into CA process and was the first approver granted access to the tool.
• Developed “quick fix” links to minimize the effort required to trouble-shoot common problems encountered by sales teams.
• Have processed the highest volume of contracts each month since joining the team.