· Performed nail services with great care and attention to detail. Provided friendly, warm, and exceptional customer experiences to develop loyal and lasting client relationships.
· Listened to and addressed client concerns and requests in a professional and timely manner.
· Expanded client base through direct referrals from satisfied customers along with personal advertisement of services through flyers and classified ads.
· Answered phones and scheduled client appointments. Routed calls to and took messages for other salon workers when needed.
· Flexibly worked evenings and weekends to provide convenience to customers.
· Promoted and sold nail care products for client use at home. Analyzed condition of customer's nails and made appropriate product recommendations.
· Maintained up to date client records. Kept organized records of business transactions and supply costs for tax purposes. Balanced personal finances to ensure that weekly obligation of booth rental could be met.
· Utilized proper methods for sanitation and sterilization of tools and instruments. Maintained clean and orderly work station.