Brahma Mutya is a senior delivery leader with over 20 years of experience in delivering successful global engagements in US, Canada, Switzerland, Japan, Australia and Qatar. He has proven capabilities in managing complex global engagements, growing the portfolio, delivering profitability, nurturing talent and delivery transformation. Currently Brahma is handling a strategic transportation account with over 650 member team.
- Delivering large and complex global programs successfully (global implementation of MRO system)
- Growing large portfolios (with over 600 team size, US$ 40 million+ revenue) profitability.
- Successfully launching multiple products (LPoP, GBoS, e-INN, Tender pricing), point solutions (LTL route optimization)
- Successfully turning around complex engagements with strong executive connect and differentiated delivery strategy
- Driving delivery driven revenue over 25% across portfolio with 7/7 CSAT, >75% NPS by attracting and nurturing top talent
- Delivery Excellence award
- Best key growth account 2014, best Mega-Gamma account 2015 (runner up)
- One of the first to leverage crowd sourcing to build point solutions and delivery accelerators
- Delivery Head – Strategic Accounts: As delivery head for strategic accounts, Brahma is responsible for turning around troubled engagements with strong executive connect, structured governance. Pro-active service level management, building X-teams and visual delivery practices. He has delivered over 50% YoY growth with over 25% delivery driven revenue, high profitability and low attrition.
- Delivery Head – Logistics accounts: As head of delivery for logistics accounts, he was managing a portfolio consisting of several large engagements and total revenue for the portfolio is around 68 million US$ involving leading logistics players., CSAT 7/7, NPS>75%. Implemented ITIL based service management framework across portfolio and standardized delivery processes.
- Program Manager – Large Programs: As Program Manager for a large program (>10 million US$), have delivered complex global program with a multi-geo team. Handled large global teams of diverse back ground from Chinese, Russian, American, Caribbean, Canadian and Indian origin. One of the first to implement extreme execution, virtual Kanban practices for effective execution.
- Product Manager – Product portfolio: As product manager for multiple products and platforms under H2/H3 program, brahma managed portfolio of products from idea, funding to architecting, building, GTM and sales. Product portfolio involves transportation, airline, hospitality products. One of the first to leverage crowd sourcing for product development.
Areas of expertise:
- Delivery Transformation: Successfully steered multiple accounts and engagements to green status and achieving service levels year on year. Achieved highest client satisfaction and successfully mined portfolio.
- Quality Focus: As certified CMMi auditor, implemented high maturity processes across portfolio to ensure consistent delivery experience to client. As a certified lean practitioner, six sigma green belt and delivery excellence evangelist, ensured that each team is having unique combination of delivery, technology, domain mix for client success. Structured delivery governance and processes for ensuring continuous improvement and consistency. Brahma is a certified scrum master and led multiple agile engagements.
- Technology: Built algorithms for freight rating engine (patent filing in progress) and developed solution accelerators, leading the team from the front and building a culture of innovation, thought leadership and technology focus. As a cloud evangelist (Bluesky spoc), one of the first to virtualize MRO infrastructure. Brahma worked on host of technologies during his 19-year tenure which include OTM, i2 TMTO, Caps Route pro, Red Prairie WMS, LMS systems, eTRANS/Kewill global freight system, Java technologies, Amos MRO etc.,
- Nurturing Talent: Achieved lowest levels of employee attrition across portfolio (<10%). Invested heavily in cross training teams in associated technology clusters for improved utilization. Achieved over 95% of team utilization in the portfolio. Implemented ‘fluidity’ practices to ensure top talent is taking up challenging and strategic roles. This helped in over 96% on-time staffing of all engagements.
- Domain and thought leadership: As a key note speaker (select forums), blogger and thought leader in industry forums of transportation space, gamified the domain understanding for the team which helped in increasing pro-active proposals and value addition from team.
- Executive connect: Led several large engagements with strong executive (CXO) connect and built 360 degree partnerships.
- Partners management, analyst and advisor relations: Established partnerships with best of the breed product firms to ensure client and engagement success. Managed analyst relations in transportation space.
- Business and Technology Consulting: Executed business consulting engagements involving (1) setting up ancillary fleet services network (pan India network services Transhelp24) for a Fortune 500 company (2) consulting on process definitions and conducted process audits on Petro Retail network for a Fortune 500 company (3) Inventory optimization for leading auto component manufacturer (part of Fortune 500 Group) (3) Technology consulting for leading logistics Logistics player, Japan