Assistant AD for External Affairs
Morehead State University
- Serve on the senior administrative team that manages 15 NCAA Division I teams, 300 + student athletes and an $8 million annual operating budget.
- Sport oversight for football, cheerleading, dance and administrator for baseball and volleyball. (cheerleading won three national championships in 2016, their 39th overall and baseball were the 2015 OVC Tournament Champions)
- Directly oversee corporate sponsorships, Eagle Excellence Fund, media relations, video production, and marketing departments
- Developed the first exclusive and comprehensive all-sports apparel partnership for Morehead State Athletics. A multi-year agreement with Under Armour valued at $1.425 million for FY 2016-17.
- Developed an exclusive comprehensive beverage rights partnership with PepsiCo. A multi-year agreement valued at $1.65 million for FY 2016-17.
- Directly responsible for achieving over $675,000 in revenue and trade and cultivated over 550 donors for FY 2015-16
- Coordinate all sales and marketing activities related to ticket and sponsorship sales, promotional activities, and fund raising
- Work in conjunction with University Advancement and Alumni Affairs
- Redesigned and oversaw the new basketball court design at Johnson Arena
- Spearheaded the expansion of the Eagle Sports Network. The expansion will provide radio coverage to MSU sports fans within a 100-mile radius of Morehead, KY
- Created a new revenue stream that produced $10,000 in new revenue and accounted for the largest attended football game in the Pioneer Football League since 2001