President, Europe & Asia-Pacific Divisions
President, Europe, Asia-Pacific, London2007 – 2009
President, Europe, London2005 to 2007
President, Asia-Pacific, Hong Kong2003 to 2004Executive Vice President, Atlanta2002 to 2003 Senior Vice President, Worldwide Sales & Marketing, Atlanta2000 to 2002 Vice President, Business Planning, Atlantaearly 2000
- Company executive officer with full P&L responsibility for 22 countries in Europe, Asia-Pacific with annual sales of $ 60 million and circa 400 associates.
- Managed turnaround in European and Asian businesses resulting in $7+ million profit (from $5 million loss in 2005).Turnaround case study documented and used at Harvard Business School.
- Restored top line revenue growth after 8 years of decline via focus on core retail clients in Europe & Asia.
- Expanded business model by developing new service options to bolt on to the core business.Also shifted service delivery cost model from fixed to variable thereby, insulating P&L.
- Developed new client centric “inverse pyramid” infrastructure for both the European and Asian operations.
- Led successful integration of $65 million commercial business sector.
- Completed successful global integration with PRG’s largest competitor, resulting in system alignment, new worldwide structure and a business plan that delivered synergy value of $34 million.
- Led project team to define ongoing strategic business model after 23 acquisitions; determined avenues of top and bottom line growth, developed corporate strategy and three point tactical growth plan.