Regional Sales Director
Jos. A. Bank Clothiers Inc.
I was promoted to company's largest geographic region of full-line stores consisting of five states and three major markets. I built successful store teams and managed retail, rental, and tailor-shop operations while developing managers in training and district manager candidates.
➢ Key Achievements:
- In only six months on the job, I grew the number of bonus eligible stores in the region by more than 220% to include 90% of stores by the close of the year, with more than 60% of the stores having double digit increases as high as 41%.
- I finished my first year exceeding the companies highest "Quantum Leap" increase goaI and I grew tailor-shop revenue to #1 in the division.
- By the close of my second year, I had increased region volume by more than 23%.
- I positively impacted region results in all of the company's key performance objectives, growing both tailor-shop revenue and customer capture rate from #1 in the division to #1 in the company, I also increased the region's permanent crease percentage from one of the lowest to one of highest in the company, frequently ranking #1 in the company.
➢ Selected for key company roles:
- I was selected to be a lead on the Merchandise Communication Committee, I gathered issues and concerns from regions throught the company to determine global issues and communicated them to the merchant team.
- I worked on the Platinum Customer Service Review Board which worked to assist store teams in improving company customer service performance.
➢ Developed Successful Company Programs:
- I was selected to work with a team of company leaders to create a national leadership development program that was rolled out to 600+ Store Managers and was considered the benchmark for building successful store teams.
- I was asked to develop a customer survey program which was acknowledged as instrumental in improving tailoring quality and customer satisfaction on a national scale.
- I worked with corporate partners to create a weekly commission worksheet for all sales people. It was designed to enable sellers to easily gain a greater understanding of their earning potential in all categories. It was rolled out company wide as it was credited with increasing sales productivity and providing greater engagement in key areas of performance.