Regional Sales Director
Jos. A. Bank Clothiers Inc.
Promoted to the company’s largest geographic region of full-line stores. The region consisted of over 125 employees in locations and markets across 5 states. Built successful teams by retaining and recruiting the best talent, while developing managers in training and district manager candidates. Managed retail and tailor shop operations toward growth. Enhanced regional culture, connectivity, and competitiveness. Increased engagement in achieving key performance objectives. Worked with corporate partners and field leadership in developing company initiatives and programs.
➢ Key Achievements:
- In the first 6 months on the job, the number of bonus eligible stores was increased by 220% to include 90% of stores. Finished 2011 exceeding the companies highest "Quantum Leap" increase goal.
- Tailor shop revenue was increased to #1 in the Division in 2011, increasing it further, alternating between #1 and #2 in the company over the next 4 years.
- Within 2 years region volume had increased by 23%.
- Within 3 years tuxedo rental revenue had increased by 257%.
- Increased region's performance in key metrics. For example, customer capture rate was increased to #1 in the division in 2011 and further increased to #1 in the company in 2012.
- Developed the region's success rate in selling key add-ons. For instance, from 2012 to 2015, the average rate of permanent crease applications was increased by more than 45% over 2010 levels, transforming the region's performance into one of the best in the company.
➢ Selected for Key Company Roles:
- Selected to be a Lead on the Merchandise Communication Committee, responsible for gathering issues and concerns from regions throughout the company to determine global issues and then communicating them to the merchant team.
- Worked on the Platinum Customer Service Review Board to assist store teams in improving customer service performance.
➢ Developed Successful Company Programs:
- Worked with a team of company leaders to create a leadership development program. It was rolled out company wide to over 600 Store Managers.
- Developed a customer survey program which was implemented nationally to improve tailoring quality and customer satisfaction.
- Worked with corporate partners to create a weekly commission worksheet to enable sellers to gain a greater understanding of their earning potential.