- Develop strategy utilizing historical accident data and trend analysis to rationalize the allocation of resources
- Reduced various safety exposures by 70%, through discipline and positive reinforcement methods, within first 6 months in the role
- Primary site of focus in Louisville, KY. saw 78% decrease in OSHA recordable injuries YTD 2019 vs 2018 results
- Developed grassroots level Ergonomics Program consisting of Ergo Team, Tools and Training.
- Performed frequent site audits to identify non-compliant conditions and behaviors. Passionate use of Behavior-Based Safety to drive behavior change
Brad Cregger, MS
- Louisville Kentucky
- [email protected]