Applications Consultant II
Small Business Solutions
- Provide strategic and consultative services for small to mid-size business throughout the San Francisco Bay Area in partnership with territory managers that manage revenue streams of $2,000,000 – $10,000,000 annually.
- Extensive experience consulting on Software Defined Networking (SDN), Network Function Virtualization (NFV), Internet of Things (ioT), Security Policy Architect, Cloud Application Delivery, Software as a Service (SAAS), Business BVOIP, MPLS and Infrastructure.
- Current industry verticals served: Financial, Aviation, Bio-Tech, Pre IPO, Venture Capital, and Transportation.
September 2006June 2008
Senior Account Manager II
AT&T Specialized Markets
- Serve as the lead consultant and trusted expert for strategic Specialized Market clients in Silicon Valley and San Francisco.
- Secure, maintain and grows relationships through strategic alliances using a multi-organizational approach.
- Responsible for understanding the client's business, align the appropriate technological solutions with their priorities and support the client's overall business strategies and initiatives.
- Responsible for the maintenance and growth of 256 clients revenue Stream.
- Specialized Markets verticals served: Security Firms, Call Center and Hospitality
August 2004September 2006
Inside Sales Representative
SBC - Datacomm
Responsible for driving Packaged Network Solutions within the at&t West customer base.
Primary responsibilities included:
- Working with SBC Account Managers team and Service Providers to help close wire line business.
- Increase key account revenue 30% through renewals, upgrades and new sales.
- Continual revenue analysis and future growth opportunities and/or risks.
- Utilize strategic selling skills to maximize revenue growth.
Top down, high-level sales qualification methodology (call high at the CEO, CTO, CFO level).
- Create a minimum of $500k in viable opportunities per week.
- Create a minimum of five (5) viable opportunities per week.