- Business Development
- Account Management
- Consultative Selling
- Contract Negotiation
- Strategic Planning
- Project Management
- Brand Marketing
- Customer Service
- Team Player/Builder
Driven professional with 18+ years of sales, management, and business development experience. Thorough knowledge of the provision of sales, client relations and needs evaluation, contract negotiation, marketing, administrative duties, staff training, motivation and mentoring. Self-motivated team player/builder. Exceptional oral/written communication, interpersonal, analytical, and problem resolution skills. Excel in both independent and collaborative work environments.
Jul 2012Aug 2014
Executive Mortgage Advisor
- Provide consultation to clients seeking to refinance or purchase real estate, home/auto insurance, and solar services. Pre-qualify loans, evaluate loan applications and review credit history to determine loan solutions and risk.
- Generate referral sales, originate mortgage loans and provide credit and mortgage consultation to clients to assist them in meeting their short term and long-term mortgage goals.
- Created successful direct-mail marketing campaigns that generated new opportunities (221% increase) and increased gross revenues by approximately $5.5 mm in 2012.
Aug 2010Jul 2012
Branch Sales Manager
ENG Lending (Formerly Sunset Mortgage)
- Provided consultation to clients seeking to refinance or purchase real estate. Pre-qualified / Pre-Approved loans, evaluated loan applications and reviewed credit history to determine loan risk.
- Generated leads and referrals, originated mortgage loans and provided credit and financial consulting for clients to assist them in meeting their short term and long-term financial goals.
Aug 2009Jul 2010
Business Development Account Manager
The PPI group
- Identified and qualified new sales opportunities and introduced innovative solutions through collaboration with high level principles and executives.
- Developed new accounts utilizing value-added selling approach while managing all accounts for Architectural, Engineering and Construction markets.
- Proactively and regularly demonstrated to the customer the value of working with The PPI Group both pre and post sales.
- Build and sustain long-term partnerships founded on trust to ensure customer satisfaction and loyalty.
- Increased software sales and AEC software consulting services revenues by $108K in 2009, 2010. Consistently exceeded monthly sales forecasts.
- Top producer for Architectural, Engineering, and Construction for 2009. Received Autodesk’s Gold Status Award for increase in sales/production (2009).
Apr 2002Aug 2006
Lumber Commodities Broker
North Pacific Lumber Co.
- Developed program sales of hardwood lumber and dimension products through business-to-business selling, expert pricing and contract negotiation, account management, client relations, and production forecasting.
- Implemented pricing strategies based on mill production surplus/shortage forecasts.
- Facilitated the expansion and export of domestic hardwood lumber products into foreign markets. (China, Japan.)
- Relentless follow up with customers and mills to ensure production of lumber would arrive for scheduled (just-in-time) delivery.
- Brought contract negotiations to close with multiple Fortune 500 wood product manufacturing companies.
Mar 1998Mar 2002
Assistant Store Manager
- Managed, hired, trained, and motivated staff to increase sales and operational efficiencies.
- Developed, researched, and implemented marketing strategies.
- Maintained awareness of market trends and monitored local competitors.
- Maintained accurate records of all pricing, sales, shrinkage and activity reports.
- Increased profitability through through excellent service and efficient management of retail space.
Feb 1996Mar 1998
Anthony's Fitness Center
- Performed preventive maintenance and repairs, cleaned and refurbished fitness equipment in a safe and professional manner.
- Followed repair and preventive maintenance checklists to ensure all services were completed accurately.
- Analyzed, evaluated, diagnosed, and repaired complex equipment problems in a timely fashion.
- Maintained detailed service records and maintenance reports. Facilitated warranty replacement when necessary.
- Exhibited a high degree of customer service skills.
Outdoor recreational activities, hiking, camping, home remodeling, real estate, weightlifting, human anatomy and physiology, NIKE, technology & computers.
Sep 1995May 1997
Associate of Arts - Business Administration
Lewis-Clark State College
Business Administration / Marketing
Vice-President Public Relations Lewis-Clark State College, 1995-1996.
Autodesk University Training – Executive Level Selling
Autodesk University Training – Business to Business Selling
Brian Tracy – "Psychology of Selling"
Dale Carnegie - "Winning With Relationship Selling"