Sales & Leasing Consultant
Leith Automotive Group
- Obtained product knowledge by studying characteristics, capabilities, and features; comparing and contrasting competitive models; inspecting automobiles.
- Managing confidential material by adhering to all legal guidelines.
- Assist in training of new employees, help build their business, and set them up for success.
- Developed buyers by maintaining rapport with previous customers; suggesting trade-ins; meeting prospects at community activities; greeting drop-ins; responding to inquiries; recommending sales campaigns and promotions.
- Troubleshoot any technical issues that arise after the customer takes ownership of the vehicle.
- Maintain a excellent customer service "score" based on surveys and customer input.
- Motivate my co-workers to do better each month by creating a competitive and quality work environment.
- Create efficient and effective selling processes to achieve company goals.
- Qualifies buyers by understanding buyer's requirements and interests; matching requirements and interests to various models; building rapport.
- Demonstrated automobiles by explaining characteristics, capabilities, and features.
- Teaching others how to overcome objections; asking for the sale; negotiate price; complete sale or purchase contracts; explain provisions; explain and offer warranties, services, and financing; collects payment; delivers automobile.
- Provided sales management information by completing reports.
- Updated job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications.
- Enhanced dealership reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.