Mohamad ARAB had a team leader role in past years, He also had managerial position at different levels in big companies like PTE. He also used to be Scrum Master and has ability to manage team members to deliver quality products at the predefined time frame using Agile/XP methodologies. Adding his ability on project planning to many years of professional development background at different levels of systems from low-level micro-controller and PLC programming to advanced CRM and automation software make him a good technical team leader. His ability to delegate effectively and motivating team members is main reason of having good and agile teams. His technical background includes:
- Advanced programming with PHP, Python, SQL, C, C++, C#, BASH
- Software Design Patterns and Object Oriented Programming.
- Advanced Databases knowledge including: MySQL, MSSQL, Cassandra, CouchDB.
- Experience at writing PHP native extensions in C/C++.
- Knowing advanced Linux administration on Distros like Debian, Gentoo, Ubuntu.
- How to manage different Linux services like: CLVM, DRBD, Squid, Apache, iptables, Routing, ...
- Experienced at writing cross-platform applications with GTK+/C++