Boukhalfa Bennai Med. Cherif
- BLIDA ALGERIA
Specific technical capabilities:
- Extensive experience with SAP products, such as ECC 6.0 Netweaver 7.x and SAProuter.
- Extensive experience with the maintenance of transport management systems in complex environments.
- Extensive knowledge and experience of the correction application as OSS Support Pack and Kernel Upgrade.
- Knowledge of different environments monitoring SAP products customers knowledge and experience of SAP, such as SAP Gui.
- Ensure the planning and execution of SAP products and development projects database level.
- Ensure the planning and execution of several refreshing environment by restoring the copy of the database client.
- Knowledge and experience with extensive product database system like MSSQL. - Knowledge and experience in the administration of various operating systems, such as Windows Server.
- Ensure backup management, such as IBM-TSM.
- Master the telecommunications tools and remote monitoring.
System Computer & Information System
Project 2013: Migrating SAP R/3 To SAP ECC6: Member of SAP migration project to SAP ECC6 EHP6 (Team SAP BC)
1. Preparation VMs.
2. Installing OS: Windows Server 2008 R2.
3. Installing and Configuring SQL 2008 For ECC6 EHP6 SAP platform.
4. Installing SAP Solution Manager.
5. Migrating SAP / 3 to SAP ECC 6 EHP6 64 bits,
6. Create a virtual LAB Tests for SAP Servers.
Project 2011-2012: Datacenter Virtualization: Member applying the best practices SAP & VMware (Team SAP BC)1. Install hardware and HP-BLADE C7000 configuration.
• Solutions: SAP R / 3 4.7, SAP ECC6 and SAP Solution Manager 7.1 for Windows.
• Managing Security & Authorization SAP ECC6.
• Optimization of SAP ECC6 performance.
• Copy of ECC6 SAP system.
• Administration MS SQL Server & Database Reorganization.
• The drafting of functional specifications.
• The completion of unit testing
• Backup & Restore and recovery management with SAP ECC6.
• Installation, configuration and SAP R / 3 4.7 E, ECC6.
• Security and permissions management SAP R / 3 4.7 E, ECC6.
• Taking care of monitoring and troubleshooting SAP R / 3 4.7 E, ECC6.
• Systems to copy, update or refresh and BD-SAP migration.
• Performance tuning and analysis of workload SAP ECC6.
• Microsoft Windows Server 2003/2008, DNS, DHCP, and Active Directory Etc.
• Database Management.
• Backup, restoration and recovery.
• Virtualization (VMware vSphere 5.1, ESXi, vCenter,)
• Project management.
ADM100: Administration As ABAPI
ADM102: Administration As ABAPII
ADM106 S: System Monitorin Using CCMS I
ADM107: System Monitorin Using CCMS II
TADM10_1: SAP NetWeaver AS Implementation & Operation I
BC315: Workload Analysis.
• SAN and NAS.
• Backup and Restore and archiving (IBM TSM).