English, Hindi & Bengali
To associate with an organization which progresses dynamically and gives me a chance to update my knowledge and enhance my skills, in the state of art technologies and be a part of the team that excels in work to words, the growth of organization and my satisfaction thereof.
- People Management- Expertise in leading, motivating, training, inspiring, and encouraging the team to improve performance.
- Process Improvements- Devised and implemented processes, procedures, systems and internal controls to strengthen operations, ensuring data quality etc.
- Other Skills- Being trained on biostatistics (Epidemiology), research methodologies, data analysis(SPSS, SAS)
Apr 2015 - Present
District MLE Office, Supaul (Bihar)
Leading the CML team at the district level.Ensure effectiveness of the entire CML team at the district level and also responsible for overall management and administration along with managing relationships with other teams of the TSU and government counterparts at the district level.
- supporting the team of Block MLE Coordinators.
- ensure optimum efficiency and high quality of data collection.
- orient, hand-hold, support and closely monitor each Block MLE Coordinator and also efficiently planning the data collection, build their capability to administer instruments and monitor adherence to protocols for data collection and quality.
- Worked on a project “ARE WE OBSESSED WITH PASSENGER VEHICLES OF TATA MOTORS?”
- Summer Internship at ITC Ltd, Munger, Bihar (April 18th 2014 – June 12th 2014); worked on the project titled “Field evaluation & impact assessment ITC’s Social Investment Programme Implemented in Munger, Bihar State (Crop Development Programme – Wheat)”.
- Currently working on a research paper titled "Role of Antenatal Care in prevention of pregnancy related complications experienced in a poor resource setting."
- Attended third JRD Tata Memorial Lecture on “The village and beyond: Dialectic of India’s Social and Economic Development”
- Attended a seminar on the topic “Future of MNREGA” delivered by Jean Dreze at XISS, Ranchi.
- Attended a National Seminar on “Securing Childhood-Challenges, Opportunities and Strategies” at XISS, Ranchi.
- Attended a Seminar on “Mental Health Issues Among Youth” at XISS, Ranchi.