Managed 120 employees and assisted in maintaining the companies largest client; Department of Health and Human Services (DHHS), Nation Library of Medicine (NLM), National Center for Biotechnology Information (NCBI). Assisted in re-compete proposal writing and was awarded new contract for $40,000,000 - 5 years.
- Tracked and submitted monthly status reports to multiple clients vital to completing month end financial packages, resulting in on time invoicing and payment.
- Composed and delivered employee annual reviews, negotiated salaries and provided retention management. This enabled the project to remain on schedule and within budget.
- Designed, implemented and maintatined NCBI’s internal leave tracking system and updated employee files.
- Facilitated weekly Pipeline Meetings.
- Assisted with recruiting needs by identifying qualified candidates, conducted phone interviews and resolved consulting agreements with subcontractors. Resulted in accurate hiring and imperative customer service.
- Conducted business development by targeting potential business, scheduled and conducted meetings with new institutes and clients including the negotiation of rates and compensation. This resulted in several new contracts that produced profitable results.