- Manage day to day local access procurement workflow for all requests within the APAC region through strategic sourcing for products ranging from layer 1 to 3, colocation and CPE
- Provide presales validation for off-net products like DIA and Layer 2 to ensure the right fit for the customer.
- Managing the day-to-day RFQ processing to the supplier market, interfacing with sales and engineering for the best possible solution validation.
- Support the business with regional backbone procurement and OPEX reduction project execution ensuring timely execution.
- Responsible for global expansion of enterprise access (layer 2, NNI and DIA) solutions to support Epsilon drive for cloud connectivity.
- Responsible for driving automation through APIs or various alternate methods to achieve efficiency in quoting.
- Developing new and maintaining existing supplier relations to improve the individual suppliers service and commercial performance as well as the overall performance of local access, backbone and DC buying and provisioning.
- Developing regional supplier relations with the key objective in mind to source the best possible pricing from the market.
- Manages the automation process to improve quoting turnaround time and workload efficiency through API integration with suppliers on LMX.
- Key stakeholder in the on-going Procure to Pay project to improve efficiency and workflow