Product Quality Member
May 2015 - Present
Work as a product quality member on the grilled and fry section and occasionally help with the assembly of product. The role heavily relies on communication and teamwork to meet customer needs.
Feb 2013 - Apr 2015
Red Rooster Forest Lake
Worked as a back of house (BOH) team member with a variety of roles:
- opening and closing shop
- cooking and preparing product
- general cleaning and maintenance
- training of new employees
- taking orders
The role was entirely dependent on effective teamwork and communication with fellow workers to ensure both customer satisfaction and that all tasks were completed efficiently.
Mar 2012 - Sep 2012
Worked one day a week as part of a trainee-ship (see below), roles included:
- General cleaning and maintenance of computers
- Working with a range of diagnostic and anti-malware programs and tools
- Communicating information to customers regarding products.